Maintenance depots, hangars, and other transportation facilities typically have low occupancy, high light-level requirements, and an abundance of daylight that offers potential for use. It can be challenging to provide the right level of lighting while minimizing your energy consumption. And beyond lighting, it’s critical to be able to locate tools and equipment when needed—making your facility more efficient and keeping your employees productive.
Stay flexible, efficient, and responsive
With our SiteWorx solution, your lighting system becomes more intelligent and adaptable, meeting your changing lighting needs of your transportation facility. We also keep your facility more efficient and your organization more responsive by delivering valuable insights into occupancy and movement of people and equipment.
Here are just some of the ways that we can help you improve and enhance your transportation facility:
- Reduce energy costs through advanced lighting control strategies, such as task tuning, progressive dimming, and daylight harvesting.
- Avoid frozen pipes, leaks, and other catastrophic events by monitoring environmental conditions and occupancy in less-frequented auxiliary spaces.
- Sub-meter electricity to understand where and how utilities are being consumed by battery charging stations, air compressors, autoclaves, and more.
- Stop wasting energy by using occupancy-based load control to turn off fans and equipment when no workers are present.
- Boost readiness and productivity by tracking the location of people, equipment, and tools.