Manufacturing facilities are fast-paced environments where it’s critical to ensure efficient throughput of goods—while keeping employees safe at all times. To run a successful manufacturing operation, you need to understand the true cost of production, uncover hidden bottlenecks, and get early warnings about any possible equipment failures or risks to product quality. While key production equipment may already have control and monitoring systems in place, secondary equipment, utility services and environmental conditions often do not.
Improve and optimize your manufacturing facility
With our SiteWorx solution, even the most challenging manufacturing environments can become a source of actionable data that allows you to understand and optimize your equipment, environment, and processes.
Here are just some of the ways that we can help you improve and enhance your manufacturing operation:
- Reduce energy costs through advanced lighting control strategies, such as task tuning, progressive dimming, and daylight harvesting.
- Ensure and maintain product quality through constant environmental monitoring of temperature and humidity with real-time, auditable reports.
- Receive alarms on conditions that affect worker safety by monitoring decibel levels, air particulates, VOCs, CO2, and other variables.
- Use occupancy-based load control to turn off fans, dust collectors and other equipment when no workers are present.
- Get predictive maintenance insights by monitoring vibration, temperature, and other variables on motors, air compressors, pumps, other equipment.
- Allocate utility costs to specific production lines with automated power metering.
- Identify production bottlenecks by analyzing movement of people, goods, and equipment throughout your facility.