Food and beverage manufacturing requires attention to detail to ensure product quality, safety of employees, and up-to-date equipment maintenance. Early alerts to any changes in the facility environment and equipment are crucial to stopping problems before they start—maximizing throughput and avoid unplanned downtime or product loss.
Streamline processes and ensure product quality
With SiteWorx, your facility can be instrumented—quickly and easily—to make sure that all critical variables are monitored constantly. Creating a constant stream of information about all of your processes allows facility managers to make important decisions on how to optimize operations and ensure product quality.
Here are just some of the ways that we can help you improve and enhance your food processing facility:
- Reduce energy costs through advanced lighting control strategies, such as task tuning, progressive dimming, and daylight harvesting.
- Ensure and maintain product quality through constant environmental monitoring of temperature and humidity with real-time, auditable reports.
- Get predictive maintenance insights by monitoring vibration, temperature, and other variables on pumps, motors, conveyors, and air compressors.
- Sub-meter electricity, gas, water, steam, and other utility services to understand where and how utilities are being consumed by equipment and processes—and allocate costs to specific production lines.
- Avoid equipment damage and fine-tune processes by detecting and pinpointing water hammers.
- Identify production bottlenecks by analyzing movement of people, goods, and equipment.