There are spaces within every industrial facility that are more about people than production—lobbies, offices, cafeterias, hallways, classrooms, changing rooms, and more. With SiteWorx, you can find, track, and count the people and assets, such as cleaning carts or ladders. By monitoring these spaces, you can maximize safety and comfort, ensure compliance with regulations, and save money by lowering energy use.
Optimize spaces for comfort, safety, and efficiency
To start, you need to have a clear understanding of how these diverse spaces are being used. SiteWorx Area can observe occupancy and activity—live. You’ll know exactly how and when these spaces are being used. And you’ll know how many people are in a space at any time, reducing crowding. SiteWorx Sense monitors heat, humidity, and air quality so you can create a comfortable, safe environment. And SiteWorx Tune optimizes lighting, automatically adjusting to keep people productive, comfortable, and safe.
Here are just some of the ways that we can help you improve and enhance your common spaces:
- Reduce energy costs through intelligent lighting control strategies, such as task tuning, progressive dimming, and daylight harvesting.
- Ensure and maintain worker comfort through continual, automatic environmental monitoring of temperature, humidity, and air quality—with auditable reports.
- Manage the flow of people to keep them safe—avoiding viral transmission, keeping people out of unauthorized spaces, and ensuring that no one is left behind during an emergency.
- Find what (or who) you’re looking for by consulting a live map of assets.
- Stay vigilant for pipe leaks and other catastrophic events by monitoring environmental conditions and occupancy in less-frequented auxiliary spaces such as IT rooms and storage.
- Get predictive maintenance insights by monitoring temperature, vibration and other variables on air handlers, boilers, and other equipment in these general spaces.
- Sub-meter electricity to understand where and how electricity, water, and other utilities are being consumed—all to improve space optimization and cost allocation.
- Focus cleaning efforts and improve space utilization by analyzing occupancy and travel patterns.