Intelligent LED Luminaires
Intelligent LED Highbay Luminaire
The RLE Intelligent LED Highbay Luminaire enables advanced lighting controls for impressive energy savings, unlocks beyond lighting applications, and empowers users to more efficiently and affordably maintain a state-of-the-art facility for the lifetime of the luminaire.
The RLE incorporates the Lightelligence® Port paired with the interchangeable Lightelligence Port Sensing and Communications Module.
The Lightelligence Port Sensing and Communications Modules provide multiple sensing capabilities such as PIR occupancy and daylight sensing, integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) communications to Digital Lumens Smart Devices. The modules communicate to the SiteWorx® Facility Insights platform via an IEEE 802.15.4 compatible 2.4 GHz band wireless connection.
- Light Output From 18,740 to 64,686 lumens and efficacy up to 157 lumens per watt
- Narrow and Wide standard optics with optional glass covers for added durability and chemical resistance
- Optional EN 50172 and UL924 compliant Emergency Battery Backup solution provides illumination during power outages and automated life-safety testing
- Unique rotatable light bars and direct/indirect lighting distribution options for uniform lighting across both ceilings and workspaces. Standard aircraft cable or fixed mounting options
- Incorporates the Lightelligence Port paired with the interchangeable Lightelligence Port Sensing and Communications Modules, providing a simple and easy upgrade path with its future-proof design. As your needs evolve or new sensing and communication technologies are released, you can easily upgrade while you keep your intelligent LED luminaires in place.