Wireless Input and Output Module
The SWN-WIO is a DIN rail-mounted, wireless, multi-function I/O module that provides the ability to integrate a wide range of industrial sensors and collect actionable facility, process, and production data with SiteWorx Sense.
- Native Modbus Support - you can utilize serial Modbus-enabled sensors and monitoring devices within SiteWorx Sense. Devices such as Airborne Particle Counters, Air Quality Monitors, Differential Pressure Sensors, Flow Sensors, Accelerometers, Gas Sensors, and more are supported.
- Native 0-10v and 4-10mA compatibility to interface with a variety of industrial sensors, reducing cost and complexity with integrated wireless
- Monitor facility environment, optimize processes, or better understand line-level cost allocation through real-time data
- Dramatically reduce reporting time by automating auditable, secure, and unalterable record storage and reporting
- Incorporates Lightelligence®, the Digital Lumens core technology that ensures openness, connectivity, scalability, and security
AREA-TAGAsset Tracking Tags
DLGW3SiteWorx Wireless Network Gateway
SDN-BTASiteWorx Area - Bluetooth and Zigbee Network Device
SDN-PWRWireless Wide-Range Global Power Meter
SWN-CRDSmart Cord for Intelligent Plug Load Control
SWN-TRHWireless Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
SWN-WIOWireless Input and Output Module